Sunday, October 22, 2006

Jugg Master

Wild West of Huge Breasts

JuggMaster wrote :
"I photograph busty babes in what I call a "Jugg's-Eye View"! What is a Jugg's-Eye view you ponder? I photograph and video tape these boobiferous beauties in the same manner that you'd see them if you were hangin' out at a backdoor bar-B-que! Not on stale, uninteresting sets, or in seedy motels, but in a natural environment utilizing lighting techniques that don't hide the intricacies of the female flesh and form, particularly those of the breast. It's like looking over a fence into Juggy's backyard! And some of my neighbors do! When I was a kid growing up in Sin City Las Vegas, my neighbor was a photographer of nude women and I was always peeking over the fence! But enough about me! You can read my bio if you're interested in finding out how Chesty Morgan impacted a young Juggy and started this Juggernautin' J-Train that we call JuggMaster!"

JOIN JUGG MASTER

No comments: